(This post contains affiliate links, please read my disclaimer for more info).
Let’s face it, the typical days of 9-5 are fading fast.
How to make Legit Money Working from Home in 2019
Since the dawn of the internet more and more things are moving away from the traditional ways of working and doing business. More stores are shutting down and more stores are opening up online. We as a society are busier than ever, making online shopping the easiest choice today. The same goes for the working class, if you want to learn anything, find a new service, you search for it online and you are given all the information you could ever need to start a new business or change your career completely. Why would you want to have a boss when you could be your own boss, make your own hours and make 100% of the profits. Enter the age of Making Money Online in 2019.
First, let’s list the most popular ways to make money online in 2019.
Then we will go into detail about each. (To learn more about each Option-Click on the headline to view details).
Passive Income – Make money while you sleep.
This does require some upfront work but over time you can make some serious income from all of these.
- Start a Blog
- Run an Automated Webinar Course
- Affiliate Marketing
- Create a YouTube Channel (Post Coming Soon)
- Write an eBook (Post Coming Soon)
- Start a DropShipping Business
- Create a Print on Demand Shop on Shopify
Become a Freelancer
Utilize Your Skills by using Websites made specifically for Freelancers. I’ve listed the most popular sites below and I will go into more detail on each of them later. (Detailed Post Coming Soon)
“A freelancer a person who works as a writer, designer, performer, or the like, selling work or services by the hour, day, job, etc., rather than working on a regular salary basis for one employer.a person who contends in a cause or in a succession of various causes, as he or she chooses, without personal attachment or allegiance.”
- Amazon Handmade
- Shutterstock or iStock Photo
- Deal Flow Brokerage
- Mechanical Turk
Open Your Own Online Business (Detailed – Post Coming Soon)
- Create a Social Media Marketing Agency (SMMA)
- Start your own SEO Business
- Start your own Graphic and Website Design Business
See (What You Need to Start Your Own Business)
Sell stuff Old or New on old fashioned “for sale” sites like:
- Craigslist – according to Wikipedia “American classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, for sale, items wanted, services, community service, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums”
- LetGo – LetGo describes themselves this way, “Buy and sell used stuff in the United States – Letgo is the best place to buy and sell used electronics, furniture, cars, movies, books, fashion, real estate, services”
- PoshMark – “Poshmark is a simple and fun way to buy and sell fashion. … Poshmark connects you to people whose style you adore, allowing you to easily shop closets and boutiques.” According to PoshMarks website.
- OfferUp – Business Insider described them this way – ” OfferUp OfferUp is making waves as a mobile-only hybrid between Craigslist and eBay — and so far, users are loving it. The company is said to have surpassed the early days of eBay in terms of sales volume, and its users are spending the same amount of time on OfferUp in a day as they do on Snapchat or Instagram.”
- Decluttr – “Turn your unwanted stuff into cash in four simple steps… … If you’re selling your CDs, DVDs, and games, just enter the barcode. … It turns your phone’s camera into a barcode scanner, helping you value your items even faster!” – The DeCluttr website description.
- 5Miles – This one is pretty self-explanatory, but their website describes them this way, “5miles isn’t just a buying & selling app. It’s a way to become a better neighbor. Buy & sell used cars, furniture, electronics or offer services like beauty, auto repair “
- Cash4Books – College students love this one, “Sell your used books and textbooks at Cash4Books.net. Ship your books for free and get fast cash back! Instant online price quotes.” Their website is easy to navigate as well.
- Facebook Marketplace – This is really just an online yard sale site and it bases your sales to people in a certain radius that you allow them to search for you.
- Shopify – I found the answer to this one in their FAQ’s “Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business. Create and customize an online store. Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. Manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping.”
- Amazon FBA – Check out Amazon’s Website, they say “Amazon has one of the most advanced fulfillment networks in the world. With Fulfillment by Amazon(FBA), you store your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, and we pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.”
Coming up we will go into details about each of these ways to make money online. As you can see there are many ways to start earning a part-time or full-time income working from home and becoming your own boss. If this is something you would like to learn more about, then subscribe to our blogs and stay up to date on all the newest and latest ways to make Legit Money online.
Let me know if you have tried and had success with any of the options I listed above. Now go make some money working from home online.
Here are some online tools that will help you make a decision on which of these options works best for you and your financial goals and amount of time you have to submit to this new business adventure.