If you read my previous post about Ways to Make Money Online in 2019 – then you want to know more about Passive Income in 2019.
Passive Income in 2019 – Affiliate Marketing
Thanks for checking out our blog and for info on how to make money online in 2019. In my previous article, we discussed all the various ways or the most popular ways to make money online in 2019. In this post, we are going to dive deep into Option 1 of that post, Passive Income.
What exactly is Passive Income – Investopedia describes it like this:”Passive income is earnings derived from a rental property, limited partnerships or other enterprises in which a person is not actively involved. As with active income, passive income is usually taxable. However, it is often treated differently by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Portfolio income is considered passive income by some analysts, so dividends and interest would, therefore, be considered passive.”
My definition of Passive Income is Income that you use sweat equity upfront for income results on the backend. It’s money you will create once and make money over and over again. We often describe passive income as easy money, and while it can be, most of the time it’s a large amount of time creating a product or creating a way to a product that will eventually lead to long term financial freedom. It’s a great way to bring inside money in the beginning and then transition into a full-time passive income stream. Depending on how much you like to hustle, you can allow this to continue to grow while you work on another form of passive income setting yourself up for the more substantial profits and true financial freedom.
Now let’s look at one of the ways to start making Passive Income.
Affiliate Marketing is “A way for a company to sell its products by signing up individuals or companies (“affiliates”) who market the company’s products for a commission. There are two ways to approach affiliate marketing: You can offer an affiliate program to others, or you can sign up to be another business’s affiliate.” as defined by Entrepenuer.com In this article we are discussing the second option, which is getting commissions by marketing other people’s products.
You would be surprised to know that almost every company has an affiliate program. If you go to any major website and scroll to the very bottom of the site, you’ll see the words “Become an Affiliate” or something similar. I’ve also seen it phrased as a Partner or Partnership, but most of the time it’s listed as an affiliate.
You are going to want to join several Affiliate Network Sites – These are websites that are entirely free to join and allow you to get unique links to products you would like to market and start making money. You can also join them by clicking on the company’s direct affiliate link but most of them are now using Affiliate Network Websites now, so you’ll likely just get redirected to one of the sites listed below
Affiliate Marketing Network Websites
(In no particular order, I will be doing a review on the different Network Websites in an upcoming article, so make sure you subscribe to the blog to get access to this info).
- ShareASale: They have a wide variety of Merchants to Promote, such as Wayfair, Balsam Hill, Reebok, MyPillow, Fanatics, Minted, Cricut, Daily Harvest, Spanx, and so many more. They are my favorite so far.
- Clickbank: They also are a massive list of Merchants, and in the Affiliate Marketing world, they are one of the biggest and most well known. My favorite part of working with Clickbank is their positive reputation. If you want to be a Vendor and have others promote your product, click here to sign up.
- Rakuten: If you have heard of Ebates, then you have been using Rakuten. Rakuten has a HUGE list of Merchants to work with, and most of them are well known. They have merchants like Walmart, CheapOair, BH Cosmetics, Nutrisystem, Macy’s, Champion, Plow & Hearth, 1-800-PetMeds, Magazines.com, Frangrancenet.com, and Omaha Steaks, that is only a small list.
- Wealthy Affiliate: While this is not an Affliciate network Website, I think it is a “MUST” platform for anyone looking to do affiliate marketing. They have a first class training program and a support team that is one of the best I’ve ever seen or worked with. I’ll go into more detail in a later post about this website because it’s a priceless tool for an affiliate marketer.
- Other sites include JVZoo.com, CJAffiliate.com, WarriorPlus, FlexOffers, MaxBounty, Awin, and more.
Afflilate Programs not found on a Affiliate Networking Website
The websites above can be excellent sources of income but they are mostly on the smaller side, so you’ll need more sales to make money. My favorite Affiliate Programs are listed below. These Affiliate Programs are independent of any Affiliate Networks; they are their own vendor. Each of these programs is a high ticket seller, which means you make more per sale. You’ll need fewer sales to earn an income that you are seeking. By far the best affiliate program is from ClickFunnels.com
- The ClickFunnel Affiliate Program offers 40% commissions on all sales, and when you reach 100 Sales, you’ll average $4K or more per month in commissions, and you get a car, leased by them of $500/month. When you hit 200 sales, you get $1000/month lease. To top it off, they train you for FREE on the program. If you are interested in this program, go here to find out more or get signed up.
- FB Ads Affiliate Program: (just 1 of the programs offered by Kevin David). You will earn 40% of his Masterclass that range from $997-2K per class. You are looking at $400-800 per sales. This guy knows his stuff and has a high conversion rate. I took many online, and he was by far the most informational and most understandable without a bunch of fluff. You get your money worth. His other classes are also eligible for commissions and they are listed here for your review as well. Amazon FBA Course, Shopify eCommerce Course, and his newest course Digital Course Secrets.
The best part of the first two programs above is that they are entirely free to join as an affiliate and you earn 40% commission. I recommend that you use the product as that’s the best way to sell anything is to know how to use it. ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial, so you can familiarize yourself with what you would be selling. To get access to their free trial, click here.
Check out all the resources listed in this article and give a few a try. Let me know if you have any success or if you have tried them, let us know how you liked them. Let’s get onto the next way to earn some Legit Money Working Online from Home.